"Glorify the Lord with me. Let us exalt His name together!" (Psalm 34:3, NIV)
"Ascribe to the LORD the glory due His name; worship the Lord in the splendor of His holiness." (Psalm 29:2, NIV)
Faith Church invites you to join us Sunday mornings as we exalt our God with joy, gladness, praise and worship. We offer a joyous worship service at 11:00 a.m. Our worship in song features a blended, celebrative style that incorporates hymns, choruses and contemporary praise songs with a Praise Band and Vocalists.
Because He has promised to be in our midst, our prayer every Sunday morning is for a fresh encounter with Him, an encounter that gives us the opportunity to:
1) Express our praise to Him for who He is and what He has done;
2) Worship at His feet as we remember His holiness, confessing our sin; and
3) Yield our lives to Him.
Ways to get involved with this ministry:
Praise Team - If you have a passion to worship and would like to join our Praise Team to utilize your God-given vocal or instrumentalal abilities, please contact Troy Stockman for an appointment (732-1234).
Special Music - Do you have vocal or instrumental talents to bring special music on Sunday mornings, at a special worship event, or in a Men's or Women's group? Email Troy Stockman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting Ministries - We consider every person who serves in a worship ministry support capacity to be a vital part of our worship experience. If you have a desire to help in any of the following ministries, please let Jon Simmons know:
1) Run the projection software and our sound board (Training is provided).
2) Operate a follow spotlight and house lights for dramas and special events (Occasional need)
3) Computer skills to update our current lead sheets. Can be done at home.